Police Accountability Advisory Committee
The Colorado Springs City Council is seeking volunteers to serve on a new Police Accountability Advisory Committee. Applications are now being accepted.
When filling out the online application, applicants need to select “Police Accountability Advisory Committee” on the application in order to be considered.
Current Board Openings
- Public Art Commission (Alternates)
- Downtown Review Enterprise (Citizen-at-Large)
- Fire Board of Appeals (Citizen-at-Large, Architect)
- Civil Service Commission (Alternate member)
- Independent Ethics Commission (Alternate member)
- Citizen’s Transportation Advisory Board – District 4, District 6 and Alternate
- Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee (District 4, District 5)
- City Investment Advisory Committee
- Food Policy Advisory Board
- Health Foundation Board of Trustees
- Historic Preservation Board
- Airport Advisory Commission
- Planning Commission
- Audit Committee (Alternate)
- Trails, Openspace and Parks Working Committee
You may fill out an application at any time to be considered for future vacancies on a board or commission that interests you, regardless of vacancy status. Vacancies can arise unexpectedly and we would prefer to have your application on file for consideration.
Apply for a Board
Applications and resumes can also be emailed to Michael Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michael Montgomery, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.