When and Where
City Council Meetings are held in Council Chambers on the third floor of City Hall located at 107 N. Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Meeting agendas are typically available the Wednesday preceding the Regular Meeting. Official meeting minutes are available approximately two weeks following a meeting.
- Work Sessions: 10 a.m. on Mondays preceding Regular Meetings
- Regular Meetings: 10 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month
- Changes to meeting times will be posted on the meeting agenda.
Attend a Meeting
Council Chambers at City Hall is open to the public for in-person attendance. On meeting days, both the east and west entrances of the building will be open. Parking is metered around the building. There are also several downtown parking garages. We encourage attendees to arrive at City Hall with enough time to enter the building and get settled prior to the start of the meeting. Council Chambers is located on the third floor of City Hall, with access both by stair and elevator.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), anyone requiring an auxiliary aid to participate in this meeting should contact the Office of the City Council no later than 48 prior to the meeting to make a request.
Watch a Meeting
There are several ways to watch a City Council Meeting:
- Watch meetings online through the City's website
- Facebook Live—Colorado Springs City Council Facebook page
- SPRINGS TV - Comcast Channel 18 / 880 (HD) - Stratus IQ Channel 76 / 99 (Streaming)
Make a Public Comment
The public can email general comments or comments regarding a specific agenda item in advance of a meeting to: AllCouncil@coloradosprings.gov
Those who wish to comment in-person may attend the Regular Meeting and sign up to speak in Council Chambers. Public comment is only accepted during Regular Meetings and not during Work Sessions.
Those who wish to comment by phone during the Regular Meetingshould submit their name, telephone number, and the topic or agenda item to AllCouncil@coloradosprings.gov. Participants may then use the call-in number listed on the meeting agenda.
Receive Agendas by Email
The "At the Dais" electronic newsletter delivers Council Work Session and Regular Meeting agendas to your email inbox in advance of Council Meetings. Sign up by emailing Alex.Ryden@coloradosprings.gov
Other City Council Related Meetings
Colorado Springs Utilities is a municipally owned utility with Councilmembers serving as the
- City Council serves as the Utilities Board for Colorado Springs Utilities (CSU). Information regarding these Board Meetinging is available on the Colorado Springs Utilities’ website.
- All meetings and events with more than two Councilmembers in attendance are publicly noticed. Public Notices are available online.
- Past Colorado Springs Utilities Meetings