- Prospect Lake, Bath House and Boat House: paddle boarding, kayak rentals, open swimming, swimming beach, boating (motorized and non-motorized), two fishing areas (one wheelchair accessible fishing dock).
- Mark "Pa" Sertich Ice Center: public ice skating, lessons.
- Velodrome: bicycle racing track, roller skate racing track.
- Sports Center: Parks and Recreation's Sports Division Administrative Office; three baseball/softball fields, 15 football/soccer fields, 12 tennis courts with Tennis Center.
- YMCA operates the Memorial Park Recreation Center (indoor pool), fitness room, social/play room; swimming lessons.
- Large-group picnic area (by reservation)
- Bicycle criterium
- Horseshoe courts
- Multi-play court
- Three playgrounds (including Phil Long/Denver Broncos Community Playground with ADA accessibility)
- Public telephones
- Vending machines
- Prospect Lake Fitness Trail: 1.25 miles
- Criterium Trail: .6 miles
- Perimeter jogging trail: 2.2 miles
Memorial, 1605 E. Pikes Peak Ave. (E. Pikes Peak and Hancock Aves.).