Patty Jewett Golf Course, the third oldest public course west of the Mississippi built in 1898, has been city-owned since 1919. The entrance sets the elegant mood, complete with a wonderful wrought-iron gate and a drive down a narrow road lined with a canopy of 100-year-old trees. The 18-hole course has a par of 72 and can challenge even the most experienced golfer. A separate 9-hole course is also available.
We have a full-service golf shop that includes all the latest equipment, apparel, and lesson programs at the lowest prices in the pikes peak region. To complete the experience, stop in at the Patty Jewett Bar & Grill for a refreshing drink or meal with a grand view of Pikes Peak. Banquets are available.
Currently the Golf Courses are open for play at 9 a.m. until two hours before sunset.
Driving Range (weather pending)
Monday – Sunday
9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
2023 Pricing Information
View Verticut & Topdress Schedule
2023 Patty Jewett Aerification Dates
April 24,25,26,27 (Peak/Plains/Prairie) Conventional/Deep Tine Aerification
September 5,6,7,8 (Peak/Plains/Prairie) Conventional Aerification
Learn about Patty Jewett and the history of tournament play ...
Your COS Patty Jewett Golf from City of Colorado Springs on Vimeo.
For More Patty Jewett Web Sites
Patty Jewett Golf Shop
Patty Jewett Bar & Grill
Patty Jewett Men's Association
Patty Jewett 18-hole Ladies Association
Professional Golf Lessons
Our professional staff at Patty Jewett can set up private or semi-private lessons for golfers of all levels.
1 (one): 30 minutes $60.00/person
5 (five): 30 minutes $240.00/person
1 (one): 30 minutes $40.00/person
5 (five): 30 minutes $160.00/person
1 (one): 30 minutes $35.00/person
5 (five): 30 minutes $140.00/person
Four or more People:
5 (five): 30 minutes $119.00/person
Call 719-385-6935 to Schedule
Patty Jewett Course Map
Patty Jewett General Information
- Grass: Poa Annua/Bent grass greens, Bluegrass, Rye, and Poa Annua fairways
- Wildlife: Has a variety of wildlife, ranging from foxes to deer. Member of the Audubon Sanctuary Program.
- Course Records: 63, Barry Hogg; 63, Steve Ivan
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire and spikeless shoes
- Practice Facility: Full-service range and putting green
Golf Course Rules
- Tee off only between markers.
- Do not play unless players in front of you are out of range.
- Play holes in their numbered sequence. Do not cut across the course.
- Golfers cannot play more than one ball on any hole unless permitted by golf rules.
- Children 9 or younger are not permitted on Patty Jewett Golf Course.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought on the golf courses.
- Replace all divots.
- Maintain your position or permit faster players to play through.
- Call "FORE" loudly if a ball is in danger of striking another player.
- Rake sand traps.
- Do not lay golf bags down or take carts onto putting surface.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Move off the green immediately after the last putt is made.
- The use of Range Balls on golf course is prohibited.
- Non-potable water used to irrigate. Do not drink.
- Play at your own risk when lightning is threatening. Management advises you to stop play and seek safe shelter. No warning siren will sound.
Patty Jewett Golf Course
900 East Espanola Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Pro Shop: 719-385-6934; firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
Banquet Coordinator: 719-385-6945
Golf Manager: 719-385-6931; Pat.Gentile@coloradosprings.gov(link sends e-mail)
For Tee Time Information and Cancellations call the Pro Shop at 179-385-6963
Patty Jewett Golf Course on Facebook